Monday 30 December 2013

Love Label Bronzing Compact





I've recently picked up the love label bronzing palette and as the name suggests its full of gorgeous bronzy shades that ooze evening glamour.

It contains nine eyeshadows and four bronzers/highlighting shades all in shimmery pearlescent hues, so matte lovers look away now. The pigmentation is amazing for the price of the palette and I must admit I'm not a very passionate shimmer lover but when I saw the shades all blended into a smoky eye I was in love.


However I must say that for a bronzer I'm a bit sceptical about using a sparkly shade. For the chiselled cheekbone effect I prefer a matte shade to create the shadow so I'm not sure how I feel about shimmer on my cheeks. As for the white highlight I love the way it catches the light and has that slight rose gold tint to it, makes it a unique shade (my fave of the group) . Equally I guess the bronzing shades can also be used as eyeshadows as there isn't much of a difference between the formulas.
 
The actual palette itself is a sleek white colour which I adore and it opens up to a huge mirror inside. ( I picked mine up on very.co.uk for a mere £3 on sale. Bargain! ) A bit of a nag here but the brush they provide is darn useless as it sheds all over your face when applying the shadows so I guess you have to stick to the trusty old sponge applicators for this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric