Sunday 12 January 2014

Wishlist #1

Wishlist #1

I've been eyeing up a few pieces that I'm currently loving and possibly want to splurge on. When birthday season comes close I'm glued to my computer just looking for the perfect item to gift myself and these treats come close.
The  Canon 1100d is my no.1 choice when it comes to photography. I'm not sure whether it's the best one out there but watching a few promos and how-to's have got me hooked. And apparently it's the baby to the 600d that many Youtuber film on so I can't be wrong with its camera quality! If you have this camera and have any reviews to recommend please let me know. Next on the list is Makeup Brushes in general. I'm a newbie to the whole makeup shebang and I'm looking forward to feeling pampered and girly with new brushes that I can indulge in. I've just picked out a few Mac and a real techniques stippling brush, although there are thousands of brands that offer a variety to choose from. My eyes are on the Mac 217 and the Sigma collection- they're dreamy! Third up is something that I'm amazed by. A Watch that has a world map print in the back- I love it! I've never seen anything quite like it and I think it's a great statement piece. Michael Kors better watch out! ( pun not intended ). Anyway I've seen a bunch of these watches floating on eBay for pretty much nothing so I think this wish will be granted soon. Another item I've had my eyes on is the Chloe perfume, particularly the rose edition scent which apparently smells heavenly. The packaging looks gorgeous and I just want to have it in my life. I've never tried the original but that too is supposed to smell nice, along with a Chloe perfume I've seen featuring a mint bow- I'm curious as to what that smells. Coming to an end now, I need a Wallet. For practical reasons really but who says they can't be cute too? Roaming around the internet and there are tons to choose from and to be quite honest I don't mind what I buy because my last one is ruined with pen marks and all sorts. So this mulberry one won't be on my 'bought' list but it just caught my eye with the sleek bow and design. If the price wasn't enough to scare me away the sheer fact that I will ruin it made me consider a more affordable option. Last but not least this Bunny Ring Holder is just what I need to stack up my various finger jewellery and display it in its beauty. I've seen loads of these around of different animals and they all look cute enough for me to accumilate a mini zoo on my dresser. So I think I might stick to one and call it a day.
What's on your wishlist?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric