Sunday 16 February 2014

Lazy Sundays

 •cold awakening• Typical British weather •Eating Dinner and watching Essiebutton • One week and already dying •Dry umbrella! Dry! •

Lazy Sunday is an unoriginally named weekly round-up series I'd like to stick to throughout the coming year just as a way of keeping track of what I've done and the things that have made my week memorable in anyway.

Cold AwakeningSchool mornings at 7am is the toughest part of the week and I don't think I'll ever get used to waking up in the ice cold mornings when my bed is yearning for a lie in. Am I alone on that one?

Typical British weatherThis weeks been torrential rain and gusty wind central. I've been drenched everyday this week just for the fact that wind + rain = Embarrassing umbrella situation. take the picture from the far right. It's the proof of my rebellion against the rules of weather. Got me nowhere!

Eating Dinner and watching EssiebuttonA highlight of my day comes after school when I put my feet up and relax for an hour or two. My Youtube subscription feed comes with a heck of new vids every week and I only have time to watch my selective favourite. Essie fills the boxes with her stories, rambles and recommendations- Love her! 

One week and already dyingFlowers are my favourite things ever. So when I got a bunch or two for my birthday I used them to their advantage by displaying them on my table. Now there looking pretty shabby. I'm not sure if it looks cool or just in need of being deposited into the bin. Lets hope its the former and not the latter. I think I'll be onto buying a new bunch in the coming week coz I've gotten used to the bright colour pops in my room.

Dry Umbrella! Dry!Is it me or does an umbrella take years to dry? I'm contemplating the creation of an umbrella drier because that will save me those days when I'm carrying a wet slobbery umbrella in my bag.

That wraps up week one of Lazy Sundays. Please let me know if you have a better name or catchy phrase for this series.

1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean by the embarrassing umbrella situations, lol weve all been there!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric