Friday 7 February 2014

Rain, Rain, go Away!



Oh great British weather! How you disappoint....

There's nothing worse than your body marinating in acidy pollution rain all day. What's worse is the dreaded wind that gushes away the light weight poor individuals and leaves the rest of us clinging onto our umbrellas for dear life, praying that it doesn't turn inside out and leave us looking like fools ( admit it! It has happened to us all ).

Anyways I don't want to go on with this rant (LOL). I just wanted to share my bad weather mishaps because I feel like I'm the only one who experiences the turmoil that comes with gushing wind and rain. Maybe it's just me or my friend who seems to exaggerate every story until she makes the devil look like Mr Bean, either way I make out every rainy day seem like its a trek up mount Kilimanjaro!

Am I the only one who sees this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric