Saturday 22 March 2014

Fragrance Direct Picks

I can't let #MoneySavyMarch go by without a Fragrance Direct mention now can I? If you're not sure what Fragrance Direct is then worry not because I'm all about explaining. It's an online discount beauty store that stocks skincare, makeup, perfumes, gift sets and all girly essentials at less than original prices- great for beauty obsessives looking to save on their dollars but not on their obsession ( sounds a bit like me! )

So here are my top five bargains from the website but be sure to click here and check the full website- I'm warning you ahead that you'll be on there for hours!

Ciate Mini Mani Month- £16.99! A chip off the original £48 indent that it was worth during the Christmas period. If you're one of those who managed to not give into temptation then you can now treat yourself proudly.

Maybelline Eye Tattoos-£1.50 You can buy about 3 for the price of 1 in Boots or Superdrugs under the original price!

Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick- £1.50, Saving around £3.50. The moisture renew range is apparently really worth the hype so I think I'm drawn in by this deal!

L'Oreal Colour Infalible Eyeshadow- £6.99 £1.50 The colours in this range are really beautiful and great shades for all year around.

Essie Nail Polish- £2.50. I'm in love with Essie's shade range. I'm looking out for Fiji in particular because that colour is dreamy!



Just to note I have checked the links beforehand however the links may not work if the product is out of stock in the future.

So I hope you like my top five picks from Frangrance Direct. Be sure to check them out if you're on a budget like me but still love to splurge on makeup and beauty.

What is your fave FD deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric