Wednesday 16 April 2014

An Ode To Old School Entertainment


So if you've seen my Lazy Sundays post from last week you would have seen my rekindled love for puzzle solving and non-internet based entertainment. It made me quite nostalgic seeing how much fun I had without depending on my trusty phone or laptop, which I'm ashamedly on for around 7-10 hours a day! I thought a post dedicated to all things internet free was due because we all know how electronics have taken over our lives. So take a daily detox, switch off all your devices and sit down to unwind or relax. Read a book, play a bored game with your family or get puzzle solving, I'm no expert but I'm sure it does better things for your brain than any device will. I already feel more in tone with my hand eye coordination by spending an addicting 3 hours on the puzzle last week! 

So make a resolution today to do something relieving and enjoyable at the same time, you'll thank me later. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric