Wednesday 30 April 2014

April Roundup



Another month gone and yet again I'm back to round up this months musings.

I began with a inspiration board type of post, sharing my likes and loves in the department of bedroom décor. If you missed the room inspo post click here to have a look at what I featured. Next up was a recipe I posted; an Easter inspired chocolate coconut cupcakes recipe that I put together, and I'm not gonna lie they turned out delish! 

Talking of delish my 'Ultimate ice cream sundae' recipe mash up was something else that turned out amazing. If you don't know what I'm on about then guuurlll you gotta get your butt over to the post.

Later on I put together a mini two part series of favourites I've been loving so far this year which I very creatively named 'Things I've been loving'. Click here for part one and here for part two and let me know if you've been loving the same things as me.

Last but not least my most fave DIY of the month award goes to the laptop decals I created on a whim. I had so much fun planning and executing this DIY and I think my laptop looks so much cuter. Make sure you have a go at the DIY yourself and tag me @whatididonwednesday on Instagram because I'm loving decal inspo at the moment.

So that was the round up from April, hopefully May will be just as filled with posts. Check back tomorrow for my Life update and what I'll be up to next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric