Sunday 13 April 2014

Lazy Sundays #8

• Sunny intervals • Revision sucks :( • Taking a chill pill Puzzle addiction • Writing posts
Sunny intervals • Spring break is in full swing and all I want to do is go out in the sun. Sadly the only reason I get out is to head to the library (more of that in point two), when I'd rather go chillin in the park! Two weeks off school and it's no fun so far :(

Revision sucks :( • So with three subjects I assumed less work but boy was I wrong! Its probably more work than I had with 10 subjects during GCSE's so I got a bit of a slap in the face when I actually discovered how much work I had to do. Holidays are no longer what I once saw it as, times like this makes me wish I was 8 years old, who else has these blues?

Taking a chill pill • Saying that, I do take regular breaks from note-taking and book reading to catch up on Stylist mag. I don't usually see this roaming the stands in my local stations but I was amazed to find a whole pile on my bus journey to take my blood test, of course I picked it up. Don't worry I'm not that ill, I just had to take a few tests to check up the happenings inside me, hopefully the results come back positive, fingers crossed.
 
Puzzle addiction • With the age of social media and Internet I have to admit I haven't touched a board game or puzzle since I was about 7 or 8, shocking I know! I recently went to my nan's house for the day and say a thousand piece puzzle and thought I'd give it a go, and I didn't regret it one bit! I realised how fun it was to shut myself away from my phone and TV and just indulge in a little old school entertainment, definitely need to buy myself a puzzle to crack at, putting the pieces together is so satisfying, you wouldn't believe.

Writing posts • So with exams on the go next month I thought I should use this break to write as many posts I can for the next few weeks. I apologise in advance for days that I miss a posting, I actually really feel bad because I promised myself to post once everyday for this year so I feel like I'm giving up. Hopefully I can keep up to schedules and ace my exams too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric