So I've only gone and been nominated for an award! Not of the physical kind but virtual nonetheless still means a lot to me. It was so sweet of you Miss Sophie of choosing me as one of your 11 choices, and if your reading this I'm sending lots of virtual hugs and kisses your way. Make sure you check out her blog by clicking here and tell her I sent you ;).
If you've never heard of this award then here's a quick low-down, the nominee chooses 11 different bloggers for the award (has to be a blog with less than 200 followers), and gives them questions to answer. These 11 chosen bloggers then again nominate further 11 bloggers and give them questions to answer and so on.
As you guys know I've been given my questions by Miss Sophie so without further ado I'll get started...
- If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do? I'd get on a plane and fly to the most exotic location but then again how would I get back home within 24 hours?
- All time favourite movie? I have 2, The Vow and 21 Jump Street ... I could be more cheeky and add Step Up ( can you see a Channing Tatum theme ;) )
- Why did you start blogging? I started my blog on a whim in 2012 as an outlet for my passion for writing and journalism. Me being my own critic I didn't think I would be able to make it in the journalism world so I decided on a more practical route. My blog became the hobby for the route I didn't take, but now thinking of it I've become to love it more and more, I don't know what to do.
- Favourite Food? Lasagne!
- Imagine this: if you had to live on a lonely island for a year, what is the one ultimate item that you would take? MY PHONE!
- What are you scared of most? I could be morbid and say death but in general I'm scared of growing up because I don't want my youth to end.
- What do good friends need to do, in order to get you really exited? My friends just say hi to me and I'm happy, Cheesy I know. Excitement on the other hand is if they handed me a fist full of money and said it was for me... I wouldn't question they're generosity.
- If it was your free choice, which spot on earth would you visit? I would visit Morocco they have the most dreamy views.
- If you had healing power, what illness would you cure? Cancer, if there was a cure the world would be a better place.
- What is your deepest wish? To make my parents happy no matter what I do.
- What's your favourite ice cream? Cookie Dough of course!
So I know the rules require 11 random facts about yourself but
1. I'm a bit lazy *hides face behind screen*
2. I've already posted a '10 random things about me' so click here to reacquaint yourself with the oldie but goldie ( I totally just made that up! ) post.
Apart from that I tag you all to do the following questions. But in particular ( not to break the rules) I chose the folowing blogs to take on this challenge
3. Amanda Jane
6. Lissy Shuker
1. How many siblings do you have?
2. sweet or salty popcorn?
3. London or New york?
4. If you had only £10 to spend for the rest of your life what would you spend it on?
5. Who is your favourite blogger?
6. What is your ultimate dream in life?
7. Any plans for the near future?
8. Who is your role model?
9. What makes you happy?
10. Favourite season?
11. Why did you start blogging?
Have a fun time answering my questions and thank you again to Miss Sophie for tagging me x.