Sunday 25 May 2014

Brand Feature// Dusty Diamonds


I'm not going to go on about my love for Instagram too much but it's great at uniting me with fabulous and amazing small businesses. Dusty diamonds just happened to pop up one day, ( don't ask me for the whole story), and I fell in love with their pieces. They have a selection on things on their website from clothes to jewellery at affordable prices, and what's more is that the company actually sends of a portion of their takings to charity!

I'm eyeing a few necklaces for a list of upcoming events I have coming up in the later year, I think one of their statement pieces will go perfectly with an outfit I have planned. I haven't bought anything from them just yet so I look forward to seeing a beautifully wrapped package in the mail soon!

Make sure you follow them on Instagram too, their snaps are so pretty they make you want to buy every single necklace on their site! Apart from that, have you found any awesome companies on social media sites that you love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric