Wednesday 25 June 2014

Post-Exam Haulin' ( featuring a special guest )


So yesterday I hit the shops for a few beauty bits with one of my closest friends. We've known each other for a while now and it's become a tradition for us to hit the shopping arcade that is Westfield for a bit of retail therapy. And what's a time more fitting than the post-exam season when you can pretty much justify anything right?

As a change to the normal mini hauls I do now and again I thought I'd combine what we both got in a haul but a sort of 'BFF edition' no less.

WHAT I GOT:




























-Kiko lip pencils in 602 and 609
-Revlon Matte Balm in 225 Sultry
- Eyeko eyliner in Navy

WHAT SHE GOT:

                                                                                                                                                                               

-Kiko Lip pencils in 602, 609 and 610
-Revlon Matte Balm in 225 Sultry
-Barry M lipgloss in 02
- Collection lasting perfection concealer in  03 cool medium
- MUA extreme felt liner in black
- Eyeko eyeliner in navy
- Mayebelline great lash mascara in blackest black
-Mayebelline master smoky eyeliner in black
- P.S Love Brow pencil in Dark
-Primark makeup bag
- Topshop lipstick in Tease

So it's safe to say she did more damage than I did but boy am I jealous of some of her purchases! We grabbed a few amazing deals with the Eyeko liner which was free in this months Glamour mag for £2, and the Kiko lip pencils down to £1, Yes! I kid you not. Everything else was on the standard Boots offer so we grabbed the Revlon products on 2 for £10 which we decided to split in order to get the Matte balms to £5 from an original £7.99. Apart from that we hit the clothes stores and checked out what they had to offer in terms of makeup like Topshop and Primark. Overall it's safe to say I'm good in the lip department for a while, now's onto the hurdle that is the face!

Let me know if you'd like a review of any of the products I've mentioned above whether its from my haul or my beautiful friend- I'm sure she'll love to share her experiences with her list of products.

1 comment:

Design by | SweetElectric