Sunday 8 June 2014

The Beauty Starter kit

Now that I'm 18 its got to the stage where I want to be able to do my makeup and have the right tools. I'm a beginner to say it kindly and I just thought it was about time I invested in a few bits to spruce myself up in the morning. So long story short this is a post dedicated to a checklist I've devised and hopefully as I go I can tick through the boxes and have a 'complete' collection.

THE FACE//
  • Foundation/ BB Cream
  • Setting powder
  • Blusher
  • Bronzer
THE EYES//
  • Multipurpose palette
  • Mascara
  • Liquid eyeliner
  • Pencil eyeliner
THE LIPS//
  • Lipstick- bold & neutral
  • Lipgloss
  • Lipliner- neutral
This is a complete list of what I consider the basics of starting off with makeup. It obviously differs from person to person and to what you prefer so what do you think I could add to my starter kit to try out and what would you do differently? I think primers, highlighters, contour powders and cream products are on an intermediate level so I haven't listed them. Once all my items are ticked off I'll definitely do a 'Beauty upgrade kit' post. Stay tuned for my the second post in the 'starter' category, the 'Beauty starter tool kit', I'm so excited to plan it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric