Wednesday 16 July 2014

Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Cream Blush in Honey

I'm not particularly a blush kinda gal because my face is so round that it's hard to differentiate where the blush goes. I try and do the whole 'fish-face' thing but it just ends up looking like I've put clown face paint on. Anyway that said cream blush is something I've been experimenting with lately as I wanted a less harsh stroke of blush and a more subtle hint to add warmth and colour to my face.

I bought this Elizabeth Arden Cream blush in 'Honey' from Fragrance Direct ( Buy Here ) and at first I was apprehensive, a bit of a fish out of water because it was my first cream product. However, I was actually pleasantly surprised with its outcome on my skin. It blended in, giving an airbrushed natural flush of peachy goodness to the cheeks and it wasn't harsh or powdery either. The semi-dewy finish is just what I like because it's not too matte or too sheeny-shiny either.





















































I found that it's best applied with the fingers, patting it in softly and if you find that you've applied to much then the Real techniques stippling brush or a similar brush is perfect for blending it out.

Apart from that I really have begun loving cream blushes. I recently got a sample of another more red-toned cream blush in my first Birchbox last month and I've also me adoring that too. I'll crack onto a review and comparison between the two because they're so different in formula.

How have you paired cream blushes? I'd loved to know what your perfect blushed cheeks are partnered with for a summery look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric