Friday 11 July 2014

Kiko Ultra Glossy Lip Pencils



So if you saw my haul last month then you would have seen kiko lip pencils make a cheeky appearance in there somewhere. Since then I've been in love.

I picked up two shades in 602 and 609 a plummy purple and a nude. The formula of these pencils are SO creamy its unbelievable! Great for lining the lips or even just using it as a lip crayon ( which I've been doing lately ) , they work equally well both ways. The lasting power is also good for something so glossy. So much so that I had difficulty removing the swatches from my hand! If that's not a good sign then what it?

Did I mention they were only £1? No? Okay well they were reduced heavily and I was really glad I managed to snap them up for 80% less that the original price. Saying that the original £5.20 is not that crazy for a good quality lip pencil. Click here to get your hands on some pencils from the online store. Sadly most of the colours are gone, is that even a surprise? Alternatively you could pop into your local Kiko store for a look.

Apart from that some Con's, if any would be that the colour is really sheer. Not really a problem for me but I know some people expect a strong performance from a lip pencil and that's acceptable, this product won't be for you. Also when the name says 'Glossy' it definitely is not a lie! Gloss is noticeable so matte lovers will have to stay put. Although saying that I think the subtle gloss from the lip pencil would pair nicely under a matte lipstick especially to remove the dry look some matte lipsticks give off.

So rave over. What do you think of a glossy lip pencil? If you own any kiko products let me know what else I should purchase from the brand because I think I'm in love with both quality and value.  

And on another note THANK YOU for 100 bloglovin' followers! It means the world to me that you are supporting me in something I love. Just to throw a plug out there, do follow me on my social media platforms if your not already,all the links are to the right!

4 comments:

  1. I've never tried kiko before but these sound so lovely
    xx

    saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thank you and I will definitely check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric