Wednesday 1 April 2015

matte-ifying duo

When shiny situations call I reach for my Rimmel stay matte powder in transluscent and my Real Techniques duo fibre powder brush for quick touch ups. I love this powder-brush duo because the brush collects the right amount of powder and disperses it lightly on the skin without making my face appear cake-y or too heavily powdered ( my worse fear ). The powder itself is great for setting foundation and concealer stopping my face from cracking and creasing throughout the day. 

I've had the powder for months now and I'm still yet to dig into the pattern- a little definitley goes a long way which I love. The brush itself is a lovely light and soft investment, as you'd expect with Real Techniques. I like how it's not too big so I can fit it under the eyes and cheeks with a delicate sweep.

What are your mattifying savours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric