Saturday 25 April 2015

Spring Lip and Cheek combo


We've been seeing more Summer weather than Spring here in London but nonetheless that 'Spring Glow' is in season in concerns to makeup trends, and I honestly love the effortless 'no makeup' dewy makeup that features every year around this season.

Everybody has their go-to combo for lips and cheeks and I'm no different. I love subtly co-ordinating my blush and lipstick at times just to bring out that root colour I'm going for at that moment. At the moment brown-toned pinks are still my fave just because they suit my olive complexion the best. I've gone for my cream blush by Elizabeth Arden in Honey and Natural collection lipstick in Biscuit. I love the way they complement each other without looking like I've gone too far with the Colour matching!

What are your Spring/ Summer lip and cheek combos? This post is a collab with Najmin from DayinthelifeofNajmin so head over there to see her lip/cheek combos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric